The Accessible Campus Online Resource Network (ACORN) is U of T’s new, user-friendly and intuitive student web service. ACORN will replace ROSI as the main online resource for course registration, student account information and student life resources. ROSI will remain active in parallel with ACORN for six months before it is phased out.
Acorn was launched June 22nd as an updated version of ROSI. It introduces a modern new design as well as provide enhancements to program and course enrolment.
For several months, both ACORN and ROSI will be available to use before ACORN replaces ROSI as your student information service at UofT.
· Find the courses you need by course code or title using an easy search system.
· Use an ‘enrolment cart’ to plan your timetable
· Add, drop and modify course enrolments from a single window
· View your daily schedule and upcoming key dates at a glance
· Access information on housing, health and support, co-curricular programs and more in one place.
Any more questions? Check out ACORN FAQ!
Need more assistance on a specific topic? Check out ACORN Help Topics!